Are you planning a career in Healthcare?
NovaCare/Select Medical is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their Outpatient Central Business Office.
The Customer Service team is responsible for:
- Answering, forwarding and logging incoming calls in the manner specified by the CBO supervisor.
- Sorting, stamping, scanning, linking and forwarding incoming mail according to department protocols.
- Comprehending insurance and patient responsibilities in relation to account balances and billing.
- Resolving patient, center, and internal account inquiries, both verbal and written. Forwarding the inquiries to the Lead and members of the A/R team or appropriate supervisors as necessary if unable to resolve inquiry.
- Required - High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Preferred - Minimum one year of computer experience.
- Preferred - Minimum six months to one year of customer service experience.
- Accurate and Efficient
- Team Player
- Proficient in Multi-Tasking
- Ability to work in a fast past environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Computer Savvy
- No Weekends
- Monday to Friday
Full Time Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Select Medical is recognized as one of America's Best-In-State (Pennsylvania) Employers 2020 by Forbes.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.