The Clinical Recruiter sources, screens, interviews, assesses and recommends prospective employees for employment. Assists in identifying appropriate salary levels and assists in offers of employment to successful candidates. Recommends creative recruitment and retention strategies. Utilizes a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures to accomplish goals.
- Develops, plans and administers recruitment process including the sourcing, interviewing, assessment and selection of the most qualified candidate. Ensures all recruitment activities are in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws and organizational policies and procedures.
- Initiates proactive recruitment strategies, participating in job fairs, college recruitment fairs and open-house opportunities for applicants for professional, managerial, technical and difficult-to-fill positions. Documents the effectiveness of the various recruitment strategies in order to continually improve recruitment process.
Coordinates the advertising process while ensuring optimal cost-effectiveness. Recommends the most appropriate and effective advertising sources. Documents the effectiveness of the various advertising strategies in order to continually improve process.
- Obtains references and effectively evaluates capabilities and suitability of best candidates in accordance with the job function and organizational culture and expectations. Obtains and assures all appropriate paperwork is in place prior to making final job offers.
- In conjunction with the hiring manager and/or HR Manager/Director, ensures the integrity of the wage and salary program by following established protocols which includes but is not limited to making appropriate wage and salary offers. Seeks to maintain internal equity and seeks approval for final salary offers as appropriate. Identifies and recommends positions for potential market adjustment as needed.
- Participates in related recruitment meetings. Effectively communicates pertinent information, discusses metric reports and status of open/closed positions. Participates in other committees as required.
Keeps abreast of developments and trends in the field and provides guidance/training to managers as needed related to all interviewing techniques.
- Works with employment agencies as required. Maintains currency of all agency contracts and ensures all paperwork/ documents are assessed prior to start of agency staff member.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Previous progressive experience in Human Resources field and/or recruitment required
- Competency in computer/software applications and internet-based platforms related to recruitment functions required
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.