Physical Therapist - Seattle - Greenlake, WA (Ortho Experienced)
Now Hiring for a Full Time Physical Therapist in
Seattle - Greenlake, WA!
Select Physical Therapy in Seattle-Greenlake, WA is seeking an experienced full time physical therapist for our outpatient center. We have additional clinicians on staff seeking an outpatient orthopedic experienced physical therapist to add to our team! An ideal physical therapist has at least five (5) years of OP ortho experience preferably bringing additional credentials such as OCS, SCS or COMT. Leadership skills are a plus as we can progress your career.
We treat a diverse population of teens through geriatrics offering general orthopedics, sports medicine, post-operative care and chronic pain. This location has relationships with local running and climbing groups as well as a COMT onsite! Join us to grow your career clinically and professionally!
Full time benefits include:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Affordable PPO options
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
To apply, upload your resume and complete our online talent assessment and HR application TODAY!
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1800 locations in 38 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.