ReVital, now in its 4th year, continues to demonstrate high growth. The Director of Education (DOE) is an exciting position designed to assure exceptional clinical education as the program continues to expand nationwide. The DOE will report to the ReVital Senior Director of Research & Clinical Development. This role will afford a senior rehabilitation clinician the opportunity to partner with dedicated field operators, clinicians, corporate leaders, and leading experts throughout the field of cancer rehabilitation.
The DOE will be responsible for the design, implementation, and oversight of the ReVital education strategy. The DOE will partner with internal and external thought-leaders to deliver best-in-class event-based and experiential learning to ReVital’s nationwide network of 750+ certified therapists and 350+ outpatient sites of care.
The DOE will be accountable for curriculum design, content development and coordination, and supporting therapists’ competency and development across all three major disciplines (PT, OT, SLP).
This position may require up to 30% travel.
Curriculum Design and Strategy
- Responsible for the ReVital education strategy to include
- Internal clinical and program educational development therapist-centric, high-quality, evidence-based and relevant to patient needs
- external oncology provider
- patient education
- Assists with conceptualization, development, implementation, and evaluation of new and existing clinical content within scope of specialty training/ clinical expertise
- Collaborates with the ReVital Research and Clinical Development team members to ensure clinician training is current with latest advances and evidence in the field of cancer-rehabilitation
- Serves as a liaison between clinical training, ReVital leadership, and market leadership; demonstrates awareness of local market needs and tailors training accordingly
- Serves as a liaison between internal and external committees, adding validity to program
- Responsible for program sustainability and growth strategy for new and revised curriculum
- Responsible for development of mentorship and residency programs to maintain growth and quality of program
Content Development and Coordination
- Assures all relevant education policies and procedures are maintained and regularly updated in the ReVital Education Policy and Procedure manual
- Partners with the corporate education team; develops a best-in-class training experience for field-based therapists; assures all ReVital digital training is up to date and hosted on Select University LMS platform
- Assures clear expectations among content developers and quality reviewers before, during and at completion of project work
- Oversees internal and external faculty recruitment, skill development, scheduling, and payment.
Therapist Competency and Learning
- Partners with ReVital Research and Clinical Development team members to educate therapists on ReVital PROs and performance based measures; develops and implements training on the purpose, data capture process, and value of these tools and measures
- Monitors ReVital market performance and provides ongoing support to overcome barriers; engages internal resources to deliver necessary training and expertise as necessary
- Leverages the ReVital competency model to set learning objectives, measure performance, and coach skill development
- Team player with strong leadership experience
- Master’s degree, or advanced degree in related field
- Minimum of 5 years of oncology rehabilitation experience
- Experience designing, implementing, and evaluating clinical education curriculum
- Experience teaching other clinicians about key components of high-quality cancer rehabilitation
- Current and valid state licensure as a Physical, Occupational, and/or Speech Therapist
- Strong communication skills (written, oral, interpersonal and presentation) and MS Outlook skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Experience in mentorship development
- Knowledge of key oncology and oncology rehabilitation society landscape
- Experience in program and clinician development
- Strong existing relationships with key oncology and rehabilitation societies
- Knowledge of regulatory provisions and quality programs
- Experience teaching within virtual platforms
- Experience with a major LMS platform preferred
Do you strive to join a fast-paced, mission-focused team that is changing the world for people with cancer and survivors? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply today!
ReVital is an innovative oncology rehabilitation program offered exclusively by Select Medical. Our mission is to deliver outcomes that matter to our patients throughout the cancer journey by understanding their needs and goals and providing specialized, comprehensive services at the hands of compassionate, dedicated clinicians. Our vision is to establish comprehensive cancer rehabilitation as a standard of care for people affected by cancer.
Our network of 750+ specially trained therapists work closely with oncologists and people affected by cancer to create personalized rehabilitation plans. Utilizing physical, occupational, and speech therapies, ReVital specialists address pain, fatigue, neuropathy and many other cancer-related side effects with encouragement and compassion. An overwhelming majority of people affected by cancer do not receive treatment for functional impairments. ReVital addresses this gap in care and helps people regain strength, function, independence and quality of life.
Learn more at www.revitalcancerrehab.com
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.