Physical Therapist- Bardstown, KY (Per Diem Outreach) PRN
Join the BEST and experience the difference!
KORT Bardstown, KY is seeking a local per diem and PRN Physical Therapist for our Home Health Program. KORT is your community’s largest provider of orthopedic rehabilitation and we are seeking experienced physical therapists to join us. Our KORT Home Health team is able to provide orthopedic, post-op, fall prevention and vestibular rehabilitative services to the community. Our coverage includes Nelson, Washington, and Marion counties.
Physical therapist MUST have at least one year of experience post-graduation to be considered.
With per diem and PRN hours, there are no set schedules or guarantees in hours. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced physical therapist to get their foot in the door with the country's largest provider of outpatient orthopedics.
We are honored to be one of the area’s BEST PLACES TO WORK for more than 16 consecutive years because of our commitment to excellence in all we do. Our clinicians are top notch professionals focused on quality care treating a diverse population throughout the community.
Experienced physical therapists, we are excited to speak with you! Our formal continuing education courses, residency offerings, clinical career ladders and professional development programs are unmatched in Kentucky. We are the premier outpatient provider to help you reach your goals, we are the BIGGEST and BEST in the region!
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.