ReVital Program Director- OT, PT, SLP (Cancer Rehabilitation)- Outpatient
Kessler Rehabilitation Center
ReVital Program Director
OT, PT, SLP
Position: ReVital Program Director (OT,PT,SLP)
Location: Lyndhurst Corporate
*Requires Travel Throughout Kessler Market*
New opportunity to assist in clinical implementation of ReVital program, procedures, and best practices aimed at providing highest level of quality outcomes in the local market!
Accountable for achieving market program growth and quality expectations, and responsible for directing all related program activities in his or her market. Coordinates, plans, organizes and supervises the ongoing development, evaluation and operation of the Kessler Outpatient ReVital program in conjunction with the National ReVital leadership, local leadership and local ReVital team members. Advances evidence based practice, research, education and clinical outcomes leading to improved employee engagement, stakeholder loyalty and Kessler leadership recognition within the Oncology Rehab market. Collaborates with the center, regional and executive leadership teams to advance company objectives. Works closely with Senior ReVital Program Director with dotted line reporting to the ReVital VP of Clinical Operations. Also collaborates with other ReVital Program Directors, external thought leaders, community organization and to drive market adoption of ReVital services. Assists with daily operational management tasks and effectively
- New Program Growth
- Develop the regional ReVital growth strategy
- Achieve forecasted growth expectations (measured by new patient evals, number of patient visits, number of referral sources, or a combination of the above)
- Drive program growth through field activity, program implementation, and education:
- Meet with agreed upon targeted referral sources (oncologists, oncology NPs, or oncology RNs) per month.
- Attend tumor boards, committees, huddles, hospital grand rounds when available in the market, and shadow physicians.
3.Educate oncology partners using ReVital Patient and Provider Education materials
4. Partner with oncology practice leadership to implement operational processes using the ReVital operations framework and appropriate tools.
2. Market Leadership
- Lead 1 x ReVital Face:Face (may be virtual) Team Meeting minimum per quarter (recommended monthly)
- Facilitate therapist engagement in clinical development (office hours, grand rounds, bulletin board, mentoring)
- Quality & Reporting
- Input daily program development activity into CRM or equivalent
- Accountable for tagging and reporting of all ReVital cancer patients in the market
- Ensure compliance with cancer chart audits as determined by market needs.
- Accountable for completing and understanding metric of monthly rollup report
- National ReVital Activity
- Participate in 1 x Operations RPD Call per month
- Participate in bi-monthly individual ops call
- Participate in at least 1 x ReVital project per year
- Participate in RPD training workshops
5. Other Duties:
- Staff and Program Development
- Oversees cancer rehab SIG and program champions
- Future Residency Program
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses):
· Master’s degree in business administration, therapy program, or related required
· Program Development experience preferred
· Oncology experience preferred; if no oncology experience then must have program development experience
· Examples of leading peers and colleagues through influence
· At least 2 years of clinical experience in the field of OT, PT, or SLP.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.