The Tax Analyst will be responsible for assisting with the quarterly tax provision, tax fixed asset accounting, quarterly estimates and preparing income tax returns.
- Reconcile the tax ledger accounts and analyzing information for income tax return preparation.
- Prepare timely and accurate state and local income tax returns with all related supporting documentation for assigned entities.
- Assist in the quarterly tax provision preparation.
Prepare quarterly state and local tax estimates for assigned entities.
- Prepare yearly fixed asset rollforwards reconciling the assigned entities fixed assets to the general ledger and ensuring that the assets are reported correctly for tax purposes.
- Research income regulations using RIA tax research system.
Investigate income tax notices and prepare response letters for manager’s review.
- Assist with income tax audits and various projects as needed
- BS or BA degree in Accounting, Business Finance, or related field is required
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and multiple-task prioritization in a fast-paced environment and within exacting time constraints.
- Proficient PC skills, including Microsoft Office and EXCEL is a must.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.