Multi Site Market Manager - Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapist- San Rafael, CA (Marin and Sonoma County) Cal Pac
SELECT PHYSICAL THERAPY, the LEADING PROVIDER OF OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY in the United States, is seeking a results oriented Multi-Site Manager to join our rapidly growing team in North Bay California. This Multi-Site Manager will LEAD six to nine outpatient centers across Marin and Sonoma County and report directly to the Regional Director of Operations for California. We can be flexible with which center in North Bay is your home facility with San Rafael (Cal Pac) as the most central. Each location is staffed with a total of 15-20 clinicians reporting up to the North Bay Market Market Manager. You MUST have a minimum five (5) years of experience as a physical therapist in outpatient orthopedics plus management experience to be considered. We do provide training, but the minimum experience levels are set due to the responsibilities of this position. On average, you are treating as a physical therapist two to three days per week based on your span of control in the market. Some early mornings and evenings are part of the job as we need a flexible, dependable leader ready to continue our ever expanding market into further success. Our locations include; Mill Valley, San Rafael, Kentfield, Corte Madera (Asher/Larkspur), Novato and Rohnert Park. The candidate we seek is a licensed Physical Therapist (PT) with a track record of success that includes: cutting edge clinical skills, innovative management skills, complex program development strategies and forward-thinking problem solving. Key referral relationships with physicians, business leaders and case management companies a must.
- Demonstrated proficiency building referral relationships
- Three (3) years experience managing multiple outpatient centers
- Five (5) years clinical experience as an outpatient orthopedic physical therapist
- Track Record of exceeding expectations
- Development of bench strength
- Growth of new programs/service lines
- Day to day operations and staff management
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION and BENEFITS PACKAGE TO INCLUDE COMPETITIVE SALARY, SIGN ON BONUS, AFFORDABLE PPO, 401(k) with company match, generous Paid Time Off Plan
- WE REWARD PERFORMANCE WITH AN ANNUAL BONUS PLAN
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
To apply, upload your resume, complete our HR application and online talent assessment- TODAY!
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
Market Manager will develop and grow a local Physical Therapy leadership team.
- Oversee a dynamic group of independent, multi-site PT practices
- Oversee progressive marketing & Business development activities (work compensation, sports medicine, develop service lines – womens health, vestibular rehab, etc)
- Knowledge of the local market and MD relationships are preferred
- Local leadership experience preferred
- Compensation commiserate with entrepreneurial efforts & business development
- Will be part of a Senior Management team & network of leaders in 37 states
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.