The Manager of Finance Systems & Solutions is responsible for leading a team of staff dedicated to the configuration and support of Select Medical’s core financial systems and integrations. This position will report to and work closely with the Director of Finance Systems & Solutions to serve as functional and technical owners of these systems. The first priority will be managing the daily support needs of our finance end-users and existing, standard workflows. The Manager of Finance Systems & Solutions will also help elevate the output of the Finance Systems team in areas such as modernized training content, business process documentation, and our overall communication strategy with Select Medical Finance employees.
- Manage the Finance Systems resources responsible for day-to-day support of Select Medical’s core financial systems and standard deliverables. Supervise the Oracle EBS financials setup and maintenance, including: documentation of user access, security profiles, chart of accounts, and management reporting hierarchies.
- Ensure ad-hoc and routine tasks such as fixed asset overlays and adjustments, month-end closing and data extracts, calendar maintenance, Oracle EBS patch testing, and 1099 processing are completed timely.
- Assist with the annual Finance Systems SOX review including updating documentation and providing support for internal/external testing.
- Assist with coordinating the budget model enhancement efforts for both the calendar and fiscal year applications. Facilitate meetings with FP&A to define requirements and follow up with the administrators on completion of assigned tasks. Document impacts to end-users and ensure thorough testing is completed prior to production migration.
- Become a report design expert in Oracle, Hyperion and SplashBI. Recommend revised or enhanced reports to meet ongoing and future reporting requirements, user needs, and SOX key controls.
- Serve as delegate to the Director of Finance Systems & Solutions for approving Finance Systems change control requests.
- Continuously seek opportunities for improving the financial and operational reporting processes.
- Assist Director of Finance Systems & Solutions with prioritizing project deliverables, allocation of team resources, and ensuring documentation is maintained.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, MIS or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of applicable finance, business process, and/or systems administration experience
- Aptitude for comprehending and leveraging both financial and technical concepts for continuous improvement and process re-design.
- Solid ability to positively interact with many levels and skill sets within the company
- Experience with Oracle EBS, Hyperion, and Kofax products
- Demonstrated history of balancing multiple deliverables with the ability to adapt to changing business needs and priorities
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.