The Staff Accountant is responsible for the preparation of journal entries required for accurate and timely monthly financial statements, the maintenance and accuracy of multiple general ledgers and creates formal month-end statements with reporting responsibilities to the Accounting Supervisor or Accounting Manager.
- BS or BA degree in Accounting, Business Finance, or related field.
- One to three years of applicable accounting experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet applications and Microsoft Windows environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and oral communication skills.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.