Kessler Rehabilitation Center
*Travel Througout NJ Required- Company Vehicle Provided*
Schedule: Full Time- 8 hour days
Performs general mechanical and preventative tasks. Inspects, services, and performs general repairs of the Kessler OP Centers as directed. Constantly provides an exceptional patient experience for both patients and family members.
Job Duties of Maintenance Mechanic:
- Completes repairs as documented in the “Maintenance Request” logbook.
- Tests emergency exit signs and equipment as directed.
- Completes repairs to general plumbing, including faucets, toilets and showers and makes repairs as necessary.
- Completes general repairs to ceiling tiles, floors, walls, etc.
- Performs painting and carpentry work as assigned.
- Assists in maintaining the quality and appearance of the physical center by reporting repair issues and needs on a daily basis or as needed.
- Performs snow removal and salting procedures on walkways, driveways and parking lots.
- Power washes exterior of buildings and cleans the interior and exterior of center windows as directed.
- First responder for emergency situations with respect to clean up, i.e. wet vac for floods, shampoo, display fans.
- Distributes equipment for emergency weather upon request i.e, sand bags, etc.
- Maintains company vehicle in a clean condition, interior and exterior, at all times.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Trade or vocational school background preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of maintenance, repair, and safety procedures required.
- Current NJ state driver’s license in good standing required.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.