Promotional opportunity within Select Medical’s Critical Illness Recovery Hospital Division for an experienced Human Resources professional to strategically partner with hospital, regional and corporate leadership to positively impact assigned hospitals’ operational performance aligned with the Select Medical Way’s established Four Key Results – Keep Our Patients and Each Other Safe; Deliver An Exceptional Patient Experience; Deliver An Exceptional Employee Experience; and, Meet the Annual Business Plan.
The Interim Human Resources Manager will travel to assigned hospitals to provide interim HR coverage. The position will provide expert coverage in all areas of HR administration, including wage, compensation and benefits analysis and administration, employee relations, engagement and workplace safety, worker’s compensation, EEO issues, leadership and talent development, communications, recruitment, and HR training. Additional responsibilities for special project work maybe assigned by VP, HR Operations. The Interim HR Manager must be able to quickly ensure HR Survey readiness and 100% regulatory compliance with all governing bodies and Select Medical HR policies, procedures, and best practices.
- BA/BS Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related field required.
- Five years applicable and progressive experience in Human Resource management required; Healthcare HR experience preferred.
- PC proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications. Knowledge of Oracle Human Resources and Microsoft EXCEL and WORD a plus.
- Excellent independent research and project management skills.
- Superior attention to detail and to task-prioritization/organization under minimal supervision and in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal, and team skills with ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with mature judgment and integrity.
- Up to 100% travel as needed
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.