Hospital Housekeeping / EVS - Per Diem
Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical and Penn State Health*
Environmental Services Technician / Housekeeping - Per Diem, (as needed to pick up shifts)
Benefits of being an Environmental Services Tech with us:
- Working with a great housekeeping team
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to learn new skills
- Advancement opportunities
- Gaining health care experience
Environmental services technicians help provide a safe and welcoming atmosphere in our hospitals. In this role, you will play a key part in patient recovery and visitor satisfaction by keeping the halls, stations, waiting rooms and patient rooms clean.
- Washing furnishings, walls and equipment to prevent infection
- Reporting repair issues and safety concerns
- Cleaning spills to prevent slips and falls
- Waxing and buffing floors
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Some previous housekeeping experience preferred.
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.