Food Service Aide - Hospital - Per Diem
UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital - An Affiliation with Select Medical
Food Service Aide - Per Diem
Shift Requirements: 6:00am to 2:30pm or 10:30am to 7:00pm (some weekends)
This is a per diem position, which means that you would be working on an as needed basis and fill in a few shifts a month.
Benefits of being a Food Service Aide with us:
- Working with a great kitchen and dietary team
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to grow and learn new skills
- Advancement opportunities
- Gaining healthcare experience
Performs various duties relating to food service, including food preparation and cleaning. Follows standard practices and complies with regulatory requirements.
- Prepares, assembles and delivers patient meals and snacks according to prescribed diets.
- Services patients in dining room or patient room the correct diet in a pleasant and courteous manner.
- Prepares cold food items, including salads, sandwiches, platters, desserts, nourishments, snacks and special items as necessary. May assist in hot production.
- Performs assignments in cafeteria, including: serving, grilling, stocking, cleaning and handling cash.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Education: High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Previous related experience preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.