Select Medical is growing and we want you on our team!
We are seeking an organized individual with strong attention to detail to join our Credentialing Verification Team! This is a great opportunity for an individual with superior communication skills and strong attention to detail. Experience in Credentialing is an added plus, but not required. We will train the right individual!
Do you love to be busy? Can you multi-task?
Our environment is fast paced and deadline oriented. You will be completing all phases of credentialing for our practitioners. Maintaining provider files, credentialing database, and monitoring the provider status and alerts on licensing expiriations in data systems.
Do you like research, digging in and resolving issues? You will research and obtain verifications of practitioner’s credentials to complete internal and external credentialing requirements and prepare information and participate on the Credentialing Committee.
Do you like people and enjoy developing relationships? You will contact and work with providers and practitioners to acquire information to comply with all federal, state and local guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Strong analytical skills, including process improvement and problem resolution.
- Must be detail-oriented with good organizational skills and able to maintain accuracy while meeting deadlines and production requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to quality improvement.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook.
- Position requires a High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.