Select Specialty/Regency Hospital
Case Manager - per diem
Use your problem solving skills everyday while thriving in a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment. You will be a vital role in managing and directing a patient focused clinical plan of care developed and implemented by a team of professionals that improves quality of life and leads to a safe and timely discharge.
- Develop and implement a patient specific, safe and timely discharge plan
- Perform verification of utilization criteria reviews
- Build relationships and coordinate with payor sources to assure proper reimbursement for hospital provided services, promote costs attentive care via focus on resource management within the plan of care.
- Facilitate multi-disciplinary team meetings including physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists and rehabilitation therapists
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Social Worker (SW)
- Passion for providing superior quality of care and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Adequate experience in an acute medical case management setting and confidence to manage and direct a plan of care for chronically critically ill populations
- Availability to work on an "as needed" basis - shifts would be scheduled on weekdays, Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm
Select Medical is an organization where patient safety and employee safety are a priority. This focus on safety is applicable to all business lines and levels of care. One of our 4 Key organizational results is
Keep our Patients and Each Other Safe.
To those of us who work for Select Medical, these are more than words. Putting safety first allows us to provide superior care for our patients and provides a work environment where each employee is expected to take care of themselves and each other my making safe choices, using equipment provided, identifying work place hazards, adhering to safety policies and procedures and reporting risks or hazards as soon as possible.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.