Physical Therapist - Virginia Beach, VA (Kemps River Outpatient Ortho)
Outpatient Physical Therapist VIRGINIA BEACH, VA- General ortho, sports and more!
Select Physical Therapy in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA is seeking an additional FULL time Physical Therapist (PT) for our outpatient orthopedic center. An ideal physical therapist has previous outpatient orthopedic experience, but we are able to consider new graduate physical therapists. This would be a full time position treating a mix of pediatrics to geriatrics offering general ortho, sports, industrial and dry needling specialty services. We have five outpatient locations in VA Beach seeking a dynamic and energetic OP ortho team player to join our Kemps River team!
Our clinicians enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, and more!
To apply, click the link above and start your profile. You can upload your resume and complete our FULL HR application for Job ID#43396
NovaCare Rehabilitation and Select Physical Therapy
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division of Select Medical
610-223-5944 Cell Direct
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with more than 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.