Physical Therapist - Pediatric - Marshalltown/Ankeny IA
Experience the power of pediatric physical therapy!
Our physical therapy center is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Full Time Pediatric Physical Therapist (PT) to provide exceptional patient care experiences. The ideal therapist will work primarily at our Marshalltown Center (3 days per week) and Ankeny Kids (2 days per week).This individual would solely be responsible of treatment of pediatric patients within two centers. Both centers are multi-disciplinary and offer PT, OT and SLP.
Our highly trained and respected physical therapy team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy. New PT Grads and experienced PTs welcome to apply.
Hours Needed: Hours vary daily from 7a-7p. Position would also be split between two pediatric PT centers: Marshalltown, IA and Ankeny, IA
Compensation. Salary based on experience.
- 1 on 1 patient care and scheduling
- Expanded and flexible hours at all clinics
- Strong referral relationships and communication
- Robust continuing education and mentoring program
Opportunity to be specialize and be part of one of the following teams
o Sports Med
o Work Comp
o Total Joint
o Spine and Pain
o Hand Center
The following is the benefits package:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
For additional details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel Green- [email protected]
Select Physical Therapy is now a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.