***We are not able to sponsor visas now or in the future and are not interested in corp.-to-corp. business arrangements at this time.***
Select Medical treats more than 80,000 patients in a typical day. Ranging from some of the most critically ill individuals in our nation’s healthcare system to some of the most fit athletes. Our patients benefit from the combined knowledge and expertise of over 50,000 employees. No matter what the setting, our workforce is dedicated to providing an exceptional patient experience.
The Information Security program at Select Medical is expanding its Information Security Operations Team to include an additional Information Security Specialist / Analyst. We are seeking a highly-motivated individual to assist in coordinating critical Information Security programs. Select Medical offers an innovative, fast-paced work environment where an entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged. Qualified individuals should have a degree in Information Security, Information Risk Assurance or related discipline, along with relevant work experience.
- Configure network, software, and hardware components to meet Select Medical requirements.
- Provide technical assistance in the selection, configuration, and maintenance of cloud security devices and services
- Assist with supporting and managing various security toolsets
- Work with in a team oriented/collaborative environment
- Multitask and prioritize workload, and adapt to new processes and procedures in a fast paced environment
- Responsible for handling confidential information in a reliable manner
- Be flexible, organized, proactive and motivated.
- Create and maintain documentation for assigned systems and services.
- Instill a sense of urgency in driving assignments to completion.
- Use ticketing systems and project management toolsets to help drive priority resolution
- Work within the Information Security frameworks and standards, including NIST, ISO, HIPAA and SOX.
- Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Understanding of OSI model, DNS and TCP/IP networking protocols and concepts
- Knowledge or experience administering Office 365 or Google Apps
- Experience with Windows Server and Linux Operating Systems
- 1-4 years of IT Security or IT System Administration Experience
- Security+, VMware certs, CompTIA, MCSE, CISSP certifications are a plus
Trust, respect, teamwork, results orientation and resourcefulness are values Select Medical was founded on. Together we call these values The Select Medical Way and they are what set us apart as a premier healthcare provider and employer. We are guided by these values, and we put people first.
If you’re looking for a meaningful career you will find it here at Select Medical, where we offer the ability to make a real impact in the lives of others.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- No Required Weekends
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.