Materials Technician - Inpatient Rehab
California Rehabilitation Institute
*A joint venture with Select Medical, UCLA Health and Cedars-Sinai*
As a Materials Technician, you will be responsible assisting the Materials Manager with stocking needed daily supplies, and processing daily deliveries. Other duties may include, but are not limited to, collecting daily charge data, entering and logging all charges for each department, ordering supplies; ordering and returning of rental equipment, submission of invoices, moving equipment.
- Assists the Materials Manager in the departmental operations.
- Receives all deliveries and inspects items for damage or defects. Verifies completeness and accuracy of all deliveries and alerts the departments (buyers) of any discrepancies.
- Maintains updated Material Safety Data Sheet manual of items handled through and stocked in Stores.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years previous storeroom/shipping and receiving experience preferred.
At our rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of this position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.