Physical Therapist- Kennebunk ME (per diem)
Per diem and PRN physical therapists needed for
Southern Maine- Outpatient Orthopedics!
Saco Bay in Kennebunk Maine and surrounding locations are seeking local per diem Physical Therapists (PT) for our outpatient orthopedic centers. Kennebunk is just one of more than ten locations in the area that will need coverage for vacations, emergencies and caseload fluctuations. We have additional physical therapists on staff ideally looking for an OP ortho experienced physical therapist, but we are able to consider new graduate PTs. We are open from 7am until 7pm and will look for coverage of some early days and nights as needed. Hours are not guaranteed, for coverage only and current average 16-24 hours per week.
We do not offer medical benefits if you are working less than 32 hours in a week, but we can discuss your participation in local CEU accrediting courses once you are on board.
For additional details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division of Select Medical
NovaCare Rehabilitation, Select Physical Therapy and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Saco Bay Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with more than 1700 locations in 38 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.