Physical Therapist- Las Vegas, NV (Tenaya Adults)
Select Physical Therapy in LAS VEGAS, NV is seeking a FULL time physical therapist for our outpatient location in the Summerlin section of the city. This is one of our largest OP ortho centers with additional physical therapists, occupational therapists and assistants on staff treating a mix of teens through geriatrics. An ideal physical therapist has previous outpatient orthopedic experience but we ARE open to consider new graduate physical therapists wanting to get in on the ground floor of a stable clinician managed OP ortho company. Our caseload is mixed including sports medicine, high level neuro and post-op ortho with growing specialty programs of amputee, concussion/vestibular and neuro. We offer mentoring towards clinical specialization in orthopedics or sports (OCS, SCS). This would be full time 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday 10-7pm with occasional Saturdays (1x/mth).
You want a true mix in a supportive environment? Look at Select Physical Therapy.
Full time benefits include:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For additional details, contact Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division of Select Medical
NovaCare Rehabilitation, Select Physical Therapy and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.