Part time position in our outpatient orthopedic center
in Chandler, AZ
Experience the power of physical therapy! Our community-oriented physical therapy center in Chandler is looking for a compassionate, caring and driven licensed physical therapist to provide exceptional patient care to patients of all ages and abilities. Our highly trained and respected clinical team provides treatment services that maximize functionality and promote the best optimal outcomes for our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatments and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans focused on helping each patient achieve their specific goals and get back to the things that are important to them. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation.
Unique Location/Job Details: This is a growing orthopedic center looking to add a PT who is motivated to grow. Mentorship available. Great opportunity for a new grad! Dry needling or vestibular experience preferred. Position could grow into full time.
- Industry-leading continuing education opportunities.
- Diverse patient mix including sports medicine.
- Ask about our learning opportunities including journal clubs and study groups.
- Mentorship and career development programs.
In May 2018, Select Medical partnered with Banner Health to become Banner Physical Therapy. This has been an exciting venture for us as it brought together two renowned health care organizations that shares the same commitment to providing our patients with exceptional clinical expertise and customer service. Banner Physical Therapy has 38 convenient valley locations providing core and specialty programs and services, such as orthopedics, pelvic floor, cancer rehabilitation, neurological disorders, and pediatrics, among others. Our evidence-based care and ongoing communication with patients and physicians set us apart in getting patients back to life.
Banner Physical Therapy is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. Throughout the country, the Select Medical family of brands includes Banner Physical Therapy, Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kentucky Orthopedic Rehab Team (KORT), Saco Bay Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy, Champion Sports Medicine, Rehab Associates, NovaCare and Select Kids Pediatric Therapy, Emory Rehabilitation Outpatient Center, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, SSM Health Physical Therapy and Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation Outpatient Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of more than 1,700 centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.