Physical Therapist- Shepherdsville, KY (Brooks Location) Pelvic Health and Ortho
Join the BEST and experience the difference!
KORT is Kentucky’s largest provider of orthopedics and sports medicine seeking FULL time physical therapist in SHEPHERDSVILLE, KY (Brooks Location) to join our dynamic team of physical therapists and PELVIC HEALTH program. We treat a diverse population of general orthopedics, pelvic health, sports medicine, neurologic rehabilitation and work health. Specialty services at our SHEPHERDSVILLE BROOKS outpatient location include; recovery and reconditioning, telerehab, dry needling, TMJ/TMD, vestibular, Fibromyalgia, IASTM and functional movement rehabilitative services.
We are honored to be one of Kentucky’s BEST PLACES TO WORK for more than 16 consecutive years because of our commitment to excellence in all we do. Our clinicians are top notch professionals focused on quality care treating a diverse population throughout the state.
We are seeking an experienced pelvic health physical therapist to expand our current program, a PT with at least level I Wallace and Herman courses completed. We are excited to speak with you! We offer residencies, clinical career ladders and professional development programs are unmatched in Kentucky. We are the premier outpatient provider to help you reach your goals, we are the BIGGEST and BEST in the state!
Pave the way to OWNING YOUR FUTURE with some additional incentives:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, residencies, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
To apply, create a profile and upload your resume https://www.kort.com/careers/.
KORT is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division . We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.