Registered Nurse (RN)
Per Diem / PRN
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you will ensure the nursing care plan is being followed. Working alongside Certified Nursing Assistants, you will work in collaboration with physicians and therapists to ensure the plan of care for the patient population.
Specific responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) include:
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit
- Initial and on-going systematic patient assessment
- Timely and accurate documentation
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs, telemetry
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Teaching and counseling patients/families
Other requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) role include:
- Valid RN Registered Nurse license in state of employment
- Critical care experience, a plus
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) required within 6 months of hire
- Skills in handling emergency and life-threatening situations
- Positive, caring and customer-service oriented attitude
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.