Physical Therapist- Orthopedic Home Health Greater Worcester, MA (Part Time)
Home Health- Total Joint Greater Worcester MA!
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a PART time home health physical therapist (PT) for the greater Worcester, MA area. We are seeking an experienced physical therapist to treat an all total joint population in and around Worcester CT (35 mile radius). We have additional physical therapists treating within the community and looking for an orthopedic experienced and focused physical therapists to join our team as our patient volume increases. This is ideal for an experienced PT with reliable transportation. This is a part time hourly paid position averaging 15-20 per week.
We do not offer medical benefits with part time hours, but we CAN discuss your participation in our local CEU accrediting courses.
To apply, create an online profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
You can apply by clicking the link to create a profile, upload your resume and complete our FULL HR APPLICATION.
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division . We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.