Select Medical has been recognized as a Forbes "Best-In-State" Employer
Do you enjoy fixing problems? Are you detail-oriented? Our Data Maintenance team has the responsibility of ensuring our patient's data is accurate. You'll enjoy communicating with the team and management and be seen as a "fixer" of our data!
We offer an outstanding employee experience, full-time hours, full benefits, paid training, and advancement opportunities.
Our team offers flexible, first shift, Monday through Friday schedules. This would include two fifteen minute breaks and one half-hour lunch. We allow for casual work attire, jeans are our norm!
As a member of the Data Maintenance team, you will be responsible for multiple databases within our billing systems. Problem-solving skills are needed to resolve inaccuracies from insurance claims so that our patients are not billed incorrectly. You will independently work towards daily goals and be given projects as you learn and master your role.
Our paid-training will ensure you are given the tools and foundation to help you analyze the databases and the ability to be an asset to our team.
- You love to analyze data and are detail-oriented.
- Research is fun and you like solving problems.
- You like being "behind the scenes", but still want to advocate for patients.
- You are resilient and enjoy constantly evolving environments.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Validated experience with Microsoft Office products including working experience with Excel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Your benefits as a Data Maintenance Rep:
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- No Required Weekends
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Select Medical is an EOE.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.