Select Medical has been recognized as a Forbes "Best-In-State" Employer
What We'll Bring:
We deliver superior quality in all that we do. We continually strive to uphold and improve our reputation for excellence. We treat others as they would like to be treated. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives. We are focused and decisive in achieving our objectives and helping others achieve theirs. We are team players. We do our share of the work on time and with superior quality. We give honest feedback and accept constructive criticism. We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles. We are open to change and handle pressure with poise. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking a career and a purpose.
The Impact You'll Make:
As a member of our Support desk you'll be responsible for delivering quality customer service by providing a single point of contact to report problems, make inquiries, and assist in the resolution of issues reported to the IS Help Desk. You will be responsible for assuring that all calls are answered in a timely manner and challenged with handling the interaction with users and their problems in a courteous, patient, informative in order to ensure an outstanding level of customer service. It is meaningful for the specialist to understand and engage the accurate rules for problem resolution and customer concern.
- The shift for this role will be Sunday - Thursday 7am - 3:30 pm
What You'll Bring:
- Superior customer service skills and teamwork skills
- Ideally seeking those with two to four-year post-high school degree or equivalent education/experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills a must; ability to read, write and speak in a professional manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are critical
- Must possess a personal sense of urgency
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to changing business priorities
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent listening skills and attention to detail
- PC hardware and peripheral experience
- Understanding of operating systems such as Windows and OS X/iOS
- Windows XP/7 in a networked Active Directory environment experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft productivity applications
- Knowledge of browser-based technology
- Healthcare and Help Desk experience is a plus.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.