Food Service/Dietary Aide - Hospital
Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Penn State Health*
Food Service/Dietary Aide
Your benefits as a Food Service Aide:
Select Medical strives to provide our Full-time employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and meaningful lives beyond our doors.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
You will perform a variety of patient food services, dining room services and dish room services. You will be an integral part of the food preparations, serving of the prepared food to patients, families, staff and visitors and assisting in clean up.
- Providing quality work, showing knowledge of the job and good decision making.
- Being timely and efficient when preparing food.
- Providing high quality food preparation and service.
- Completing all procedures scheduled during the shift without compromising the quality of work.
- Volunteering to help in other areas of the kitchen when necessary.
- Demonstrating reliability and dependability in your work.
- Operating equipment and performing related duties in a safe manner.
How you will be successful in this environment:
You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member.
- Having your high school diploma or equivalent.
- Having at least two years of previous food service work, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Having a positive, compassionate and customer-service oriented attitude.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.