Physical Therapist- Scarborough, ME (Part Time or Full Time) Women's Health and Pelvic Floor Specialist
Physical Therapist, pelvic floor/ women's health specialist- Scarborough, ME
Saco Bay in Scarborough, ME is seeking a full time or part time outpatient physical therapist as our women's health - pelvic floor specialist. Could this be YOU?!
Full time would include a 32-40 hour schedule and part time an average of 20 per week. Steady, guaranteed hours. We do have additional specialties such as TMJ, spine, concussion, industrial, neuro and vestibular on top of general orthopedics and sports medicine. An ideal physical therapist has previous experience in women's health and pelvic floor (i.e. Level I Herman & Wallace) seeking support and additional skill development.
We are growing in your community, join us!
Full time benefits include (32hr+):
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For Details Contact:
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.