Nurse Supervisor (RN) Full-time -Days
SSM HealthRehabilitation Hospital
Registered Nurse Supervisor – Days
We have been recognized by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis for 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019!
We are one of the best-kept secrets in healthcare, but speak to anyone that works here and no doubt you will hear all of the same reasons. Are you tired of the “grind” and burnout of nursing, along with layoffs and furloughs? Unrealistic productivity and patient ratios putting your stress levels through the roof? Join us to experience a fantastic culture with a real work/life balance, unbeatable patient/nurse experience, better outcomes, and wonderful facilities.
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- 12-hour shifts
- Flexible scheduling
- Manageable case loads
- High success rate of patients being discharged home
- Competitive rates and shift differentials
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- Team-oriented culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide
* Clinical Ladder Program
A Registered Professional Nurse provides direct patient care and functions as part of the Nursing Team. Uses the nursing process for systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Serves as an educator of patients, families and coworkers.
• Valid State RN License required.
• Three or more years of experience as a Registered Nurse; one or more years experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity is preferred.
• BSN or enrollment in BSN program required.
• Certified BLS required.
• Certified ACLS or completion in first 6 months of employment required.
• CRRN required after meeting eligibility requirements.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.