Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Director of Quality Management
Who we are:
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Are you resourceful in overcoming obstacles? Do you wish to build your career with other top performers? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
- Coordinating all survey activities to assure that the facility maintains accreditation, certification, and licensure.
- Organizing monthly interdisciplinary QAPI Team meetings with activities, per QAPI Calendar
- Receiving and reviewing quarterly quality improvement reports.
- Assisting the Medical Director and Quality Program Director with development and implementation of medical staff quality improvement activities.
- Leading the hospital team in the performance of RCA, at least annually, and for every level 3-4 incident, unless otherwise indicated.
- Completing monthly quality related data entry, analysis and reporting.
- Focusing on the importance of employee training and education in the work place.
- Working with leadership team to ensure reporting requirements are met.
How you will be successful in this environment:
You are passionate about providing a superior patient and employee experience. You are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
You will have previous clinical experience and a passion for upholding high-quality standards. As a leader for your facility, you will collaborate with your CEO, CNO and Human Resources leader to tackle problems and enhance both the employee and patient experience.
- Valid professional clinical license (RN, LPN, RT, PT, OT, ST) required in the state in which you are applying, RN is preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in an inpatient healthcare facility setting is required.
- Experience in at least one of the core areas of responsibility: quality, survey readiness, risk management, infection control, employee health and education.
- Experience in interpretation of raw data and comparative analysis, conducting educational "in-services" and coordinating and supervising accreditation/certification activities.
Your benefits as the Director of Quality Management:
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.