Select Medical has been recognized as a Forbes "Best-In-State" Employer
Do you enjoy puzzles and research? Are you results-oriented? If so, our Patient Account Representative position may be a phenomenal career for you within Select Medical!
Our dynamic team has the responsibility of resolving outstanding insurance claims so that our patients are not impacted.
We offer an exceptional employee experience, full-time hours, full benefits, paid training, and advancement opportunities.
Our team offers flexible, first shift, Monday through Friday schedules. This would include two fifteen minute breaks and one half-hour lunch. We allow for casual work attire, jeans are our norm!
As a member of the Account Receivables team, you will resolve unpaid insurance claims balances accurately. You will independently work towards daily goals with the greater team goal of ensuring our patients are not billed incorrectly.
Our paid-training will ensure you are given the tools and foundation to analyze accounts and the ability to contact the payors (Insurance Companies) in a professional fashion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word experience is desired
- Problem solving experience and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Data analysis and being detail-oriented is preferred.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- No Required Weekends
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.