SSM Health Rehabilitation Network
*A joint venture with Select Medical & SSM Health*
St. Louis, MO
Nurse Recruiter - Full Time
At SSM Health Rehabilitation Network our services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Clinical Recruiter to join our team. The Clinical Recruiter will be located in the St. Louis Market and will help to support clinical and leadership recruitment at 3 hospitals and 70+ outpatient therapy clinics located across the greater St. Louis area. The recruiter will work from home 2-3 days a week and travel to the hospital sites the other days to work with the rest of the recruitment team.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
A Recruiter sources, screens, interviews, assesses and recommends prospective employees for employment. Assists in identifying appropriate salary levels and assists in offers of employment to successful candidates. Recommends creative recruitment and retention strategies. Utilizes a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures to accomplish goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Previous progressive experience in Human Resources field and/or recruitment required
- Expertise in computer/software applications and internet-based applicant tracking systems related to recruitment functions required. Familiarity with iCIMS desirable
- Prior Healthcare experience preferred
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment with a high sense of urgency, delivering candidates from the door to the floor
- Superior organization skills with impeccable attention to detail is essential
At our rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of this position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.