Occupational Therapist- Outpatient Neurological in Las Vegas, NV
Outpatient neuro occupational therapist- Las Vegas, NV!!
Select Physical Therapy in Las Vegas Nevada and our hospital division (Dignity Health) is looking to provide outpatient neurological services to the transitioning hospital population and community. We are looking for full time occupational therapists (OT) who are interested in this relationship. Our center offers PT and SLP services in addition to OT. A dynamic team player for co-treats is necessary for our continued success.
Select Physical Therapy is nationwide outpatient orthopedics with over ten locations in Las Vegas and Henderson alone. An ideal occupational therapist has previous experience with neuro and upper extremity. This is a GREAT way to be involved with a stable growing company in your neighborhood. We are unable to consider new graduates for this opportunity.
Full time clinicians enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with a local COMT certification program on top of CEU accrediting courses, journal clubs and study groups to keep you on track towards your goals.
- Company matching 401(k) with full vestment in three years.
- Dedicated Departments- Compliance, Billing, HR, Marketing, etc.
- Generous Paid Time Off (3 weeks+), Paid Holidays and more.
Additional details are available just call our recruiter, Shanel!
You can apply by clicking the link to create a profile, upload your resume and complete our FULL HR APPLICATION.
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- National and state licensure or registration REQUIRED to start.
- Previous ergonomics, outpatient or related industrial experience a PLUS.
- Valid driver’s license.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.