Physical Therapist- Neuro Outpatient Orthopedics (Full Time) in Las Vegas, NV
Are you a licensed physical therapist with neurology experience?
Desire to make a different in your community?
We are looking for YOU! Select Physical Therapy is growing and we are seeking an additional FULL time physical therapist (PT) for our outpatient neurology center in Las Vegas, NV. We have a local network of neuro clinician and our program is expanding again to our South Durango location. In conjunction with Dignity Health we have this unique opportunity to expand our establish outpatient neurology program in your community. Previous neuro experience is REQUIRED, even if that is just a clinical. New grads are welcome to apply, we have an additional physical therapist on staff able to support and foster positive clinical growth. You MUST have your NV license to start.
- Competitive salary with additional bonuses and incentives.
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with a local COMT certification program on top of CEU accrediting courses, journal clubs and study groups to keep you on track towards your goals.
- Company matching 401(k) with full vestment in three years.
- Generous Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and more.
Additional details are available just call our recruiter, Shanel!
You can apply by clicking the link to create a profile, upload your resume and complete our FULL HR APPLICATION.
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.