Ochsner Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Ochsner Hospital*
Payor Relations Specialist
At Rehabilitation Hospital our services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Payor Relations Specialist to join our team.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Using discretion and independent judgment, the Payor Relations Specialist manages the pre-certification and prior authorization of referrals scheduled for admission to the Rehabilitation Hospital.
- Requires a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse/ Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Previous experience within a physical rehabilitation setting preferred
- At least two (2) years of direct experience in third party reimbursement.
- Experience working with Excel and databases
At our rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of this position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.