Rush Physical Therapy has an immediate opening for a Full Time Lymphedema Certified Occupational Therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences at Rush Physical Therapy.
Our highly trained and respected occupational therapy team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Hours Needed: Full Time Mon - Fri
Compensation. Salary based on experience.
Benefits. The following is the benefits package:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
Select Physical Therapy is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of more than 1700 centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- National and state licensure or registration REQUIRED to start.
- Previous ergonomics, outpatient or related industrial experience a PLUS.
- Valid driver’s license.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.