Patient Service Specialist (PSS) - Glendale, AZ
Banner Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation is seeking a Full time Patient Service Specialist (PSS) for our outpatient physical therapy clinic in Glendale, AZ. Previous medical office experience is highly preferred. This is a Part time position that includes availability during the business hours of 6am-6pm Monday-Friday. Candidate must be flexible with hours.
The Patient Service Specialist will consistently demonstrate excellence in customer service and the talent to perform all front office administrative duties to best meet the needs of our patients. We are the nation’s leading physical therapy company and our team is dedicated to the communities we serve and delivering an exceptional patient and customer service experience. The Patient Service Specialist position conducts their work in a positive helpful manner, possesses excellent computer, telephone and customer service skills and is detail oriented.
Job duties include:
- Greeting patients
- Patient registration & scheduling
- Insurance verification
- Co-pay collections
- Obtaining referrals and authorizations
- Responding to requests for information
- Assisting therapists as needed for general clinic maintenance and upkeep
- Answering telephones and additional administrative functions
To apply, complete our FULL HR application for Job ID#143441 at www.selectmedical.com/careers/.
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a Select Medical company. Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 37 states, plus the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Flexible with availability
- Customer focused
- Great communication skills
- Team Player
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use all necessary office equipment (faxes, copiers, telephones, etc.)
- Ability to interact well with other staff members, customers, field associates and businesses
- Ability to type 40 words per minute preferred
- Strong customer service skills
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.