Physical Therapist- Baltimore, MD (Arbutus)
NovaCare in Baltimore Maryland is seeking a FULL time Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant for our outpatient center in Arbutus. We are open to consider a physical therapist interested in management but we are OK for a staff physical therapist. We have a part time physical therapist on staff able to offer partial mentorship to a new graduate. GREAT opportunity for an experienced physical therapist seeking professional growth in their community. We treat a diverse group of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho and industrial rehabilitative services. We are open until 8pm and will require two later days for our evening population.
Our full time employees enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, journal clubs and more.
- Generous PTO plus holidays
- Affordable PPO Benefits with Tobacco Free Discounts
- Company matching 401(k) and more.
For Additional Details, Contact Our Regional Recruiter- Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division Select Physical Therapy and NovaCare
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.