Occupational Therapist (OT) - Outpatient Therapy Center - Full Time - Sign-On Bonus
California Rehabilitation Institute
*A joint venture with Select Medical, UCLA Healthcare and Cedars-Sinai*
Los Angeles, CA
Occupational Therapist (OT) - Full Time - Outpatient Setting
Looking for a strong neuro OT who will be an asset to our new, growing Outpatient therapy clinic
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline specific therapy services for those assigned patients. Ensures design of functional treatment programs allowing for effective return to community activities. Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, coworkers and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
Adaptability, values and demonstrates good teamwork skills, understanding of the start-up clinic environment, neuro OT knowledge and skills, prior outpatient experience strongly preferred, PAMS certification preferred but not required.
- Evaluate patient's level of functioning and develop individualized treatment plan aligned with patient and family goals
- Participate in discharge planning including placement, patient and family education, and adaptive equipment
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Current CA state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as an Occupational Therapist required
- Certified BLS through the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Minimum 2 years acute care or inpatient rehabiliation experience required.
At our rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of the position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 50,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.