Physical Therapist- Experienced Staff PT for Perry Hall- Nottingham, MD
Outpatient Orthopedic Experienced Physical Therapist (Staff)- Nottingham, MD
NovaCare Rehabilitation in NOTTINGHAM, MD is seeking an experienced outpatient orthopedic physical therapist for a staff position. We treat a mix of teens through geriatrics looking for an experienced physical therapist for staff (or management) at our Perry Hall location. You MUST have solid and recent outpatient experience to be considered, we are unable to consider a new graduate. This is a full time licensed physical therapist position set to begin in December 2020.
Pave the way to OWNING YOUR FUTURE with some additional incentives:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, residencies, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For additional details contact our regional recruiter Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
NovaCare Rehabilitation and Select Physical Therapy
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.