Food Services Aide - As Needed - SSM Inpatient Rehab
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital
Food Services Aide - As Needed (1-3 shifts per week)
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital offers a wide variety of Inpatient services, including, traumatic brain injury, stroke, spinal cord injury, neurological disorders, amputations, and severe Orthopedic issues. Our kitchen and Dietary department serves two meals a day (breakfast/lunch) to patients, patients families, and employees 365 days a year.
We have been recognized by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019!
- Assembles and preps food for patient trays
- Delivers trays to patient rooms
- Dish washing responsibilities as required
- Cleans cafeteria tables and service counter after meals
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior food service or restaurant experience preferred
- Servsafe certification preferred
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.