Nursing Assistant - Inpatient Rehab
HonorHealth Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & HonorHealth*
Certified Nursing Assistant
FT 12 Hour Nights
Nursing Assistants work collaboratively with our nursing and therapy teams and assist patients in their rehabilitation process. They are obtaining vital signs, help the patient with daily activities, promptly answering call lights, reporting any issues or progress observed, and reinforcing rehab techniques as assigned by the therapy team. Our Nursing Assistants encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- BLS preferred
- Hospital experience preferred but not required
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant preferred (may be required based on certain state requirements)
Benefits of becoming a nursing assistant with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Full-benefits package for full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability.
- Tuition assistance and professional development
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.