Nursing Assistant (CNA), Nights - Per Diem
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital West
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
Peoria, AZ (West Valley)
Nursing Assistant, Per Diem / As Needed
Night Shift (6:00 pm to 6:30 am)
$16.00/hr with additional shift differentials ranging from $1.20/hr to 2.00/hr
PRN Requirement: 3-4 shifts per month at minimum with at least one weekend day per month.
*We just opened up our brand new 56-bed acute rehab hospital in September 2020. Come join our growing team!*
Nursing Assistants work collaboratively with our nursing and therapy teams and assist patients in their rehabilitation process. They are obtaining vital signs, help the patient with daily activities, promptly answering call lights, reporting any issues or progress observed, and reinforcing rehab techniques as assigned by the therapy team.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- BLS preferred
- Hospital experience preferred but not required
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required
Benefits of becoming a nursing assistant with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.