Physical Therapist- Pawcatuck, CT (PRN) in Outpatient Orthopedics
Pawcatuck PTs- Is Outpatient Orthopedics Your Passion?
We need MORE help! Part time or Per Diem outpatient physical therapist needed.
Select Physical Therapy keeps expanding! We need help at one of our newest outpatient center in PAWCATUCK CONNECTICUT. We are seeking a part time time or per diem physical therapist (PT) for our diverse population of teens through geriatrics. An ideal physical therapist has previous OP ortho experience. We are able to consider a new graduate, but note, we are only seeking part time help averaging 20 hours per week a mix of days and evenings.
Additional hours are available to the southeast shoreline area centers including Madison, New London and Norwich.
We are unable to offer medical benefits if you are working less than 32 hours but we CAN discuss your participation in our local CEU accrediting courses once you are on board.
For additional details contact our Regional Outpatient Recruiter- Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
NovaCare Rehabilitation and Select Physical Therapy
Select Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division . We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.