Registered Nurse (RN) - Per Diem
Cleveland Clinic Rehab Hospital
*Partnership between Cleveland Clinic and Select Medical*
Registered Nurse (Per Diem Shifts)
Shift Hours: 7:00 am to 7:30 pm OR 7:00 pm to 7:30 am
Our RNs provide direct patient care and functions as part of the nursing team. They are systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Serves as an educator of patients, families, and coworkers.
Our rehab nurses work collaboratively with our clinical and non-clinical teams to get the patients rehabilitated and back home to their families.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred.
- Certified BLS required prior to start.
- Previous experience preferred.
Additional benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented culture
- Assistance with obtaining CRRN Certification once eligible
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
Take a tour of our beautiful hospital here: http://www.clevelandclinic.org/lp/virtual-tours/cleveland-clinic-rehabilitation-hospital/?_ga=2.52964205.45845309.1577374172-566745520.1565106094
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.