Physical Therapist- Newington, CT (Greater Hartford County Floater)
Select Physical Therapy in Newington CT is seeking a full time Physical Therapist to float, as needed, to our outpatient orthopedic centers within a 25 mile radius. New grad physical therapists are welcome to apply as these Greater Hartford County centers are staffed with full time experienced physical therapists. We treat a diverse caseload of sports medicine, general ortho and industrial patients ages teens through adults. Each location offers different specialty services such as concussion management, aquatics, vestibular and more. We are seeking a dynamic and flexible PT who is a team player able to work a mix of day and evening hours (7pm) five days a week. This position is FULL time guaranteed hours with no weekends. We will continue to focus on continuity of care and provide as much notice for schedule changes as possible.
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For additional details and to apply, contact our regional recruiter, Shanel! You can also upload your resume and complete our full HR application directly.
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Divison of Select Medical
NovaCare Rehabilitation, Select Physical Therapy and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.