Physical Therapist and Center Manager- Cheshire, CT
Are you a leader? Looking to grow professionally? Check out Select Physical Therapy in CHESHIRE CT we need you!
Select Physical Therapy in Cheshire CT is seeking a FULL time outpatient experienced physical therapist (PT) for a center manager. This is a treating position averaging 80% treating, 20% managing. We have multiple physical therapists on staff able to consider experienced physical therapists seeking management, but this is NOT appropriate for a new graduate. Our clinicians treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics offering general orthopedics, sports medicine and industrial rehabilitation services. We ARE able to train for the management experience. If you are a dynamic physical therapist ready to do more and give back... give us a call!
Full time benefits include:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Management training program for experienced clinicians
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Apply today by uploading your resume, starting your HR application and online talent assessment!
Select Physical Therapy and NovaCare Rehabilitation
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for supervision of therapy center(s).
- Continue to maintain an active patient caseload in conjunction with management responsibilities.
- Ensures compliance to all policies and procedures.
- Responsible for center financial statements including profit and loss performance.
- Responsible for sales/marketing to existing and potential center referral sources.
- Masters Degree in Physical Therapy required with Doctoral degree preferred.
- Valid state Physical Therapy license required to start
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.