Dignity Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Dignity Health Hospital*
Benefits of becoming an Nursing Assistant with us:
- 12-hour shifts
- Flexible scheduling
- Manageable case loads
- High success rate of patients going home from our hospital
- Competitive rates and shift differentials
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- Team-oriented culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation opportunities
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, assists patients in the rehabilitation process through provision of appropriate nursing care as well as carryover of rehabilitation techniques.
- Completes daily assignments as directed by a nurse.
- Obtains vital signs (temperature, pulse, respirations) as directed.
- Answers all call lights promptly.
- Reinforces rehabilitation techniques as directed.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.